Provide feedback on this item
Please provide details, labels, or ideas that will help this image be more findable and better described.
Chicago Tribune : every day is Ladies Day in the Tribune!
Advertisement for the Chicago Tribune encourages women to browse the advertising sections of the newspaper. Includes photographs of a baby, a woman's shoes, a woman at a mirror with make-up, a woman modeling a coat, a woman modeling undergarments, a furniture set, fabric/curtains, a dinner set, and bed sheets and blankets.
46 x 37
- Chicago Tribune
- Women--Clothing & dress--Illinois--Chicago--1930-1940
- still image
- These materials are either in the public domain, according to U.S. copyright law, or permission has been obtained from rights owners. The digital version and supplementary materials are available for all educational uses worldwide.
- The Janet A. Ginsburg Chicago Tribune Image Collection
- The Janet A. Ginsburg Chicago Tribune Advertisement Collection
- Chicago Sunday Tribune (December 26, 1937), p. 8