Provide feedback on this item
Please provide details, labels, or ideas that will help this image be more findable and better described.
Photograph shows Chancellor Dolfuss of Austria wearing a uniform of a chasseur of the old imperial army, which was banned by a post-war regulation, as he kneels in a prayer for peace during a demonstration in Vienna.
11 x 8.7 cm
- Dollfuss, Engelbert, 1892-1934--Public appearances--Austria--Vienna
- Heads of state--Austria--1930-1940
- still image
- These materials are either in the public domain, according to U.S. copyright law, or permission has been obtained from rights owners. The digital version and supplementary materials are available for all educational uses worldwide.
- The Janet A. Ginsburg Chicago Tribune Image Collection
- Chicago Sunday Tribune (June 4, 1933), p. 6
- Acme Newspictures (New York, N.Y.)