Provide feedback on this item
Please provide details, labels, or ideas that will help this image be more findable and better described.
Central element of water
Drawing shows building designs for Chicago's World Fair by Edward H. Bennett of Chicago.
26.7 x 18.5 cm
- Architectural design--Illinois--Chicago--1930-1940
- Century of Progress International Exposition (1933-1934 : Chicago, Ill.)
- Exhibition facilities--Illinois--Chicago--1930-1940
- still image
- These materials are either in the public domain, according to U.S. copyright law, or permission has been obtained from rights owners. The digital version and supplementary materials are available for all educational uses worldwide.
- The Janet A. Ginsburg Chicago Tribune Image Collection
- Chicago Sunday Tribune (June 9, 1929), p. 8