Provide feedback on this item
Please provide details, labels, or ideas that will help this image be more findable and better described.
Cemetery where Jafsie paid over ransom
Photograph shows the cemetery where Dr. John F. "Jafsie" Condon threw $50,000 in ransom money over a wall after the kidnapping of Charles Lindbergh Jr.
12 x 9.7 cm
black and white
- Cemeteries--American--New York (State)--New York--1930-1940
- Lindbergh, Charles Augustus, 1930-1932--Kidnapping, 1932
- St. Raymond's Cemetery (New York, N.Y.)
- still image
- These materials are either in the public domain, according to U.S. copyright law, or permission has been obtained from rights owners. The digital version and supplementary materials are available for all educational uses worldwide.
- The Janet A. Ginsburg Chicago Tribune Image Collection
- Chicago Daily Tribune (September 21, 1934), p. 40
- Chicago Tribune (Firm)