Provide feedback on this item
Please provide details, labels, or ideas that will help this image be more findable and better described.
Capt. Paul Logan, canned food expert
In this photograph Captain Paul Logan, canned food expert, shows Lieutenant F.L. Hetter of the navy, Captain W.F. Brown of the marine corps, and Major J.C. McGovern of the army how to judge the multitude of eatables which are packed in cans and jars. All are standing around a table wearing white aprons.
20.1 x 26.6 cm
black and white
- Brown, W. F.
- Hetter, F. L.
- Logan, Paul
- McGovern, J. C.
- Military cookery--United States--1930-1940
- Military education--United States--1930-1940
- Military officers--American--United States--1930-1940
- United States. Army--People--1930-1940
- United States. Navy--People--1930-1940
- still image
- These materials are either in the public domain, according to U.S. copyright law, or permission has been obtained from rights owners. The digital version and supplementary materials are available for all educational uses worldwide.
- The Janet A. Ginsburg Chicago Tribune Image Collection
- Chicago Sunday Tribune (November 5, 1933), p. 3