Provide feedback on this item
Please provide details, labels, or ideas that will help this image be more findable and better described.
Candidate assails New Deal radicalism
C. Wayland Brooks, Republican candidate for congressman at large, speaks at a rally in the Erlanger Theater.
12 x 10 cm
black and white
- Brooks, Charles Wayland, 1897-1957--Political activity
- Brooks, Charles Wayland, 1897-1957--Public appearances--Pennsylvania--Philadelphia
- Political campaigns--1930-1940
- Political parades & rallies--Pennsylvania--Philadelphia--1930-1940
- Public speaking--Pennsylvania--Philadelphia--1930-1940
- Republican Party (U.S. : 1854- )--People--Pennsylvania--Philadelphia--1930-1940
- still image
- These materials are either in the public domain, according to U.S. copyright law, or permission has been obtained from rights owners. The digital version and supplementary materials are available for all educational uses worldwide.
- The Janet A. Ginsburg Chicago Tribune Image Collection
- Chicago Daily Tribune (November 2, 1934), p. 44
- Chicago Tribune (Firm)