Provide feedback on this item
Please provide details, labels, or ideas that will help this image be more findable and better described.
Bwana Tumbo (mighty hunter) penetrates the African jungle
A photograph of Theodore Roosevelt at Joudokow in French Equatorial Africa, while he led an expedition down the Nile and into the interior of Africa.
49 x 36.5 cm
- Expeditions & surveys--Africa, French-speaking Equatorial--1910-1920
- Roosevelt, Theodore, 1858-1919--Travel--Africa, French-speaking Equatorial
- still image
- These materials are either in the public domain, according to U.S. copyright law, or permission has been obtained from rights owners. The digital version and supplementary materials are available for all educational uses worldwide.
- The Janet A. Ginsburg Chicago Tribune Image Collection
- Chicago Sunday Tribune (March 4, 1934), Album of World Events, p. 2
- Pathe News