Provide feedback on this item
Please provide details, labels, or ideas that will help this image be more findable and better described.
Burning of the Crosby Opera House
This is a drawing of the burning of the Crosby Opera house in the great fire of 1871 in Chicago.
7 x 10 cm
black and white
- Crosby's Opera House--Disasters--Illinois--Chicago--1870-1880
- Great Fire, Chicago, Ill., 1871
- still image
- These materials are either in the public domain, according to U.S. copyright law, or permission has been obtained from rights owners. The digital version and supplementary materials are available for all educational uses worldwide.
- The Janet A. Ginsburg Chicago Tribune Image Collection
- Chicago Sunday Tribune (September 5, 1937), Graphic Section, p. 2