Provide feedback on this item
Please provide details, labels, or ideas that will help this image be more findable and better described.
Boys drive ancient vehicle to the fair
E. A. Johnston of the International Harvester Company greets Paul Dilley and Eugene Rude as they arrive in a car.
12 x 9.8 cm
black and white
- Automobile driving--Illinois--Chicago--1930-1940
- Dilley, Paul
- International Harvester Company--People--Illinois--Chicago--1930-1940
- Johnston, E. A.
- Rude, Eugene
- still image
- These materials are either in the public domain, according to U.S. copyright law, or permission has been obtained from rights owners. The digital version and supplementary materials are available for all educational uses worldwide.
- The Janet A. Ginsburg Chicago Tribune Image Collection
- Chicago Daily Tribune (August 4, 1934), p. 26
- Chicago Tribune (Firm)