Provide feedback on this item
Please provide details, labels, or ideas that will help this image be more findable and better described.
Bejeweled towers, gold and silver
A view of the Chicago skyline at night. Some buildings pictured are: the Carbide and Carbon building, the Pure Oil building, the Chicago Temple, the Tribune Tower, and the Wrigley building.
46.5 x 36.5 cm
- Carbide & Carbon Building (Chicago, Ill.)
- First United Methodist Church (Chicago, Ill.)
- Office buildings--Illinois--Chicago--1920-1930
- Pure Oil Building (Chicago, Ill.)
- Tribune Tower (Chicago, Ill.)
- Wrigley Building (Chicago, Ill.)
- still image
- These materials are either in the public domain, according to U.S. copyright law, or permission has been obtained from rights owners. The digital version and supplementary materials are available for all educational uses worldwide.
- The Janet A. Ginsburg Chicago Tribune Image Collection
- Chicago Sunday Tribune (November 3, 1929), Picture Section, p. 1