Provide feedback on this item
Please provide details, labels, or ideas that will help this image be more findable and better described.
After the great fire
Photograph shows the Chicago water tower, still standing after the great Chicago fire of 1871.
10.5 x 10 cm
black and white
- Great Fire, Chicago, Ill., 1871
- Water towers--Illinois--Chicago--1870-1880
- still image
- These materials are either in the public domain, according to U.S. copyright law, or permission has been obtained from rights owners. The digital version and supplementary materials are available for all educational uses worldwide.
- The Janet A. Ginsburg Chicago Tribune Image Collection
- Chicago Sunday Tribune (April 24, 1938), Graphic Section/Camera News Review, p. 4
- Chicago Historical society