Provide feedback on this item
Please provide details, labels, or ideas that will help this image be more findable and better described.
After running aground
The steamer Sea Thrush at the mouth of the Columbia River off the Oregon coast, broken in two by the storm and tide.
20.4 x 25.3 cm
- Sea Thrush (Steamboat)
- Shipwrecks--Columbia River--1930-1940
- Steamboat accidents--Columbia River--1930-1940
- still image
- These materials are either in the public domain, according to U.S. copyright law, or permission has been obtained from rights owners. The digital version and supplementary materials are available for all educational uses worldwide.
- The Janet A. Ginsburg Chicago Tribune Image Collection
- Chicago Sunday Tribune (January 29, 1933), p. 6
- Associated Press