Provide feedback on this item
Please provide details, labels, or ideas that will help this image be more findable and better described.
A boxer sits and is tended to in his corner in the Philadelphia Arena. Reproduction of the painting "Between rounds" by Thomas Eakins.
46.5 x 36.8 cm
- Between rounds (Painting)
- Boxers (Sports)--Pennsylvania--Philadelphia--1890-1900
- Rest periods--Pennsylvania--Philadelphia--1890-1900
- still image
- These materials are either in the public domain, according to U.S. copyright law, or permission has been obtained from rights owners. The digital version and supplementary materials are available for all educational uses worldwide.
- The Janet A. Ginsburg Chicago Tribune Image Collection
- Chicago Sunday Tribune (May 19, 1935), Picture Section Part 1, p. 1
- Art Institute of Chicago