Provide feedback on this item
Please provide details, labels, or ideas that will help this image be more findable and better described.
Midnight ride of Paul Revere
Reproduction of an American folk-art painting entitled "The midnight ride of Paul Revere" (1931) features a horse riding along a road through a town with a large church focused in the center.
26.8 x 35.4 cm
- Lexington, Battle of, Lexington, Mass., 1775--Civil defense--Massachusetts--Lexington
- Midnight ride of Paul Revere (Painting)
- Revere, Paul, 1735-1818--Military service
- still image
- These materials are either in the public domain, according to U.S. copyright law, or permission has been obtained from rights owners. The digital version and supplementary materials are available for all educational uses worldwide.
- The Janet A. Ginsburg Chicago Tribune Image Collection
- Chicago Sunday Tribune (September 23, 1934), Picture Section, p. 1
- Art Institute of Chicago