Provide feedback on this item
Please provide details, labels, or ideas that will help this image be more findable and better described.
Active in the case
Francis X. Fay, who was in charge of the federal bureau in New York during the time of the Lindbergh kidnapping case.
8 x 4.8 cm
black and white
- Fay, Francis X.
- Law enforcement officers--New York (State)--New York--1930-1940
- United States. Dept. of Justice. Division of Investigation--People--New York (State)--New York--1930-1940
- still image
- These materials are either in the public domain, according to U.S. copyright law, or permission has been obtained from rights owners. The digital version and supplementary materials are available for all educational uses worldwide.
- The Janet A. Ginsburg Chicago Tribune Image Collection
- Chicago Daily Tribune (September 22, 1934), p. 32
- Acme Newspictures (New York, N.Y.)