Provide feedback on this item
Please provide details, labels, or ideas that will help this image be more findable and better described.
Daughters of revolution
Three women stand in front of a painting of George Washington crossing the Delaware. Reproduction of an American painting entitled "Daughters of Revolution" (1932).
18 x 35.2 cm
- Daughters of revolution (Painting)
- General Society of the Daughters of the Revolution
- Progressivism (United States politics)--1930-1940
- still image
- These materials are either in the public domain, according to U.S. copyright law, or permission has been obtained from rights owners. The digital version and supplementary materials are available for all educational uses worldwide.
- The Janet A. Ginsburg Chicago Tribune Image Collection
- Chicago Sunday Tribune (September 23, 1934), Picture Section, p. 1
- Art Institute of Chicago