Provide feedback on this item
Please provide details, labels, or ideas that will help this image be more findable and better described.
A victim of fire rebuilt : John Stackpool and Michael Buckley
John Stackpool, superintendent of equipment, and Michael Buckley, supervising engineer, stand next to the rebuilt fire engine 59, which was originally destroyed in a fire in Chicago, Illinois, in 1934.
9.7 x 14.7 cm
black and white
- Chicago (Ill.). Fire Dept.--Equipment & supplies--Illinois--Chicago--1930-1940
- Chicago (Ill.). Fire Dept.--People--Illinois--Chicago--1930-1940
- Fire engines--Illinois--Chicago--1930-1940
- Stackpool, John
- still image
- These materials are either in the public domain, according to U.S. copyright law, or permission has been obtained from rights owners. The digital version and supplementary materials are available for all educational uses worldwide.
- The Janet A. Ginsburg Chicago Tribune Image Collection
- Chicago Sunday Tribune (September 30, 1934), n.p.