Provide feedback on this item
Please provide details, labels, or ideas that will help this image be more findable and better described.
285-mile-an-hour observation plane
Photograph of a Potez 63, an observation plane for the French army that can reach 285 miles per hour.
10.5 x 17 cm
black and white
- France. Armée de l'air--Equipment & supplies--1930-1940
- Potez 630 (Military aircraft)
- Société nationale de constructions aéronautiques du Nord--Products--1930-1940
- still image
- These materials are either in the public domain, according to U.S. copyright law, or permission has been obtained from rights owners. The digital version and supplementary materials are available for all educational uses worldwide.
- The Janet A. Ginsburg Chicago Tribune Image Collection
- Chicago Sunday Tribune (July 2, 1939), Graphic Section/Camera News Review, p. 2
- Acme Newspictures (New York, N.Y.)