Provide feedback on this item
Please provide details, labels, or ideas that will help this image be more findable and better described.
1922 conflict involved republican insurgents
A view of the Four Courts building as it burned following the explosion of a bomb.
12.5 x 12.5 cm
black and white
- Four Courts (Dublin, Ireland)--Disasters--1920-1930
- Ireland--History--Civil War, 1922-1923--Destruction & pillage--Ireland--Dublin
- War damage--Ireland--Dublin--1920-1930
- still image
- These materials are either in the public domain, according to U.S. copyright law, or permission has been obtained from rights owners. The digital version and supplementary materials are available for all educational uses worldwide.
- The Janet A. Ginsburg Chicago Tribune Image Collection
- Chicago Sunday Tribune (December 26, 1937), p. 6
- Wide World Photos, Inc.