Provide feedback on this item
Please provide details, labels, or ideas that will help this image be more findable and better described.
$500 first prize winner in the south division, the residence of Mr. and Mrs. Henry W. Jones
Three photographs offer views of the interior of the house of Mr. and Mrs. Henry W. Jones at 1233 East 50th Street in Chicago. The house was the first prize winner in the south division of the Tribune's Home Harmonious contest.
11 x 36.7 cm
- Jones, Henry W.--Homes & haunts--Illinois--Chicago
- Living rooms--Illinois--Chicago--1920-1930
- still image
- These materials are either in the public domain, according to U.S. copyright law, or permission has been obtained from rights owners. The digital version and supplementary materials are available for all educational uses worldwide.
- The Janet A. Ginsburg Chicago Tribune Image Collection
- Chicago Sunday Tribune (April 22, 1928), p. 5
- Chicago Tribune (Firm)