Provide feedback on this item
Please provide details, labels, or ideas that will help this image be more findable and better described.
"You've changed, Ted."
This is one of twelve photographs in a story entitled "The return of Peter Quill," which was aired over WGN radio as well as pictured in the Chicago Tribune. This photograph shows Ted Leonard, a character in the story, with his sweetheart, Elsie.
11.2 x 10.3 cm
black and white
- Elsie (Fictitious character)
- Leonard, Ted (Fictitious character)
- Return of Peter Quill (Radio program)
- still image
- These materials are either in the public domain, according to U.S. copyright law, or permission has been obtained from rights owners. The digital version and supplementary materials are available for all educational uses worldwide.
- The Janet A. Ginsburg Chicago Tribune Image Collection
- Chicago Sunday Tribune (July 2, 1939), Graphic Section/Camera News Review, p. 4
- Chicago Tribune (Firm). Studio