Provide feedback on this item
Please provide details, labels, or ideas that will help this image be more findable and better described.
Doves of peace
Photograph of a trophy given to Charles Lindbergh, first person to fly solo non-stop across the Atlantic Ocean, by La-Laque glass works of Paris.
13.1 x 9.6 cm
- Lindbergh, Charles A. (Charles Augustus), 1902-1974--Associated objects
- Transatlantic flights--1920-1930
- still image
- These materials are either in the public domain, according to U.S. copyright law, or permission has been obtained from rights owners. The digital version and supplementary materials are available for all educational uses worldwide.
- The Janet A. Ginsburg Chicago Tribune Image Collection
- Chicago Sunday Tribune (March 4, 1928), Picture Section Part 1, p. 1