Provide feedback on this item
Please provide details, labels, or ideas that will help this image be more findable and better described.
Golden eagle with solid silver sphere
Photograph of a trophy given to Charles Lindbergh by the 35th Division Air Corps Flying Club after his historic non-stop flight from New York to Paris.
15.7 x 12 cm
- Lindbergh, Charles A. (Charles Augustus), 1902-1974--Associated objects
- Transatlantic flights--1920-1930
- still image
- These materials are either in the public domain, according to U.S. copyright law, or permission has been obtained from rights owners. The digital version and supplementary materials are available for all educational uses worldwide.
- The Janet A. Ginsburg Chicago Tribune Image Collection
- Chicago Sunday Tribune (March 4, 1928), Picture Section Part 1, p. 1