Provide feedback on this item
Please provide details, labels, or ideas that will help this image be more findable and better described.
Normally used only by the King of England
A funeral procession for Corporal-Farrier Arthur Dick, royal gatekeeper at Wellington Arch for 35 years, passes through Wellington Arch in London.
21.7 x 14.8 cm
- Dick, Arthur--Death & burial--England--London--1930-1940
- Funeral processions--England--London--1930-1940
- Memorial arches--England--London--1930-1940
- still image
- These materials are either in the public domain, according to U.S. copyright law, or permission has been obtained from rights owners. The digital version and supplementary materials are available for all educational uses worldwide.
- The Janet A. Ginsburg Chicago Tribune Image Collection
- Chicago Sunday Tribune (August 12, 1934), p. 6
- Acme Newspictures (New York, N.Y.)