Provide feedback on this item
Please provide details, labels, or ideas that will help this image be more findable and better described.
Designer makes final adjustments
Two men stand by as a woman takes the measurements of another woman for final adjustments of a foundation garment.
16 x 15 cm
- Fashion designers--1930-1940
- Fashion designs--1930-1940
- Fashion models--1930-1940
- Women--Clothing & dress--1930-1940
- still image
- These materials are either in the public domain, according to U.S. copyright law, or permission has been obtained from rights owners. The digital version and supplementary materials are available for all educational uses worldwide.
- The Janet A. Ginsburg Chicago Tribune Image Collection
- Chicago Sunday Tribune (May 23, 1937), p. 12
- Chicago Tribune (Firm)