Provide feedback on this item
Please provide details, labels, or ideas that will help this image be more findable and better described.
Machine for testing the stretching strength
A machine used for testing the stretching strength of women's foundation garments.
18.5 x 5 cm
- Product inspections--1930-1940
- Textile machinery--1930-1940
- Women--Clothing & dress--1930-1940
- still image
- These materials are either in the public domain, according to U.S. copyright law, or permission has been obtained from rights owners. The digital version and supplementary materials are available for all educational uses worldwide.
- The Janet A. Ginsburg Chicago Tribune Image Collection
- Chicago Sunday Tribune (May 23, 1937), p. 12
- Chicago Tribune (Firm)