Provide feedback on this item
Please provide details, labels, or ideas that will help this image be more findable and better described.
Jellicoe of Jutland
John Jellicoe, the first Earl Jellicoe, who commanded the British Grand Fleet at the Battle of Jutland in World War I.
10.8 x 4.4 cm
black and white
- Great Britain. Royal Navy--People--1910-1920
- Jellicoe, John Rushworth Jellicoe, Earl, 1859-1935
- still image
- These materials are either in the public domain, according to U.S. copyright law, or permission has been obtained from rights owners. The digital version and supplementary materials are available for all educational uses worldwide.
- The Janet A. Ginsburg Chicago Tribune Image Collection
- Chicago Sunday Tribune (July 29, 1934), p. 5
- Associated Press