Provide feedback on this item
Please provide details, labels, or ideas that will help this image be more findable and better described.
All over but the tumult
Primo Carnera, Italian boxer, is instructed to go to the corner after losing a boxing match.
13.5 x 21 cm
- Boxers (Sports)--New York (State)--New York--1930-1940
- Boxing--New York (State)--New York--1930-1940
- Carnera, Primo, 1906-1967--Sports
- Donovan, Arthur, 1891-1980
- Louis, Joe, 1914-1981--Sports
- still image
- These materials are either in the public domain, according to U.S. copyright law, or permission has been obtained from rights owners. The digital version and supplementary materials are available for all educational uses worldwide.
- The Janet A. Ginsburg Chicago Tribune Image Collection
- Chicago Sunday Tribune (June 30, 1935), Picture Section, p. 3
- Associated Press