Provide feedback on this item
Please provide details, labels, or ideas that will help this image be more findable and better described.
Constitution of the United States
Artistic rendering of the Constitution of the United States featuring the preamble and part of the first article. Surrounding the text are famous images from the history of the United States including a portrait of George Washington, and various battles or key moments of the Revolutionary War.
49 x 73 cm
- still image
- These materials are either in the public domain, according to U.S. copyright law, or permission has been obtained from rights owners. The digital version and supplementary materials are available for all educational uses worldwide.
- The Janet A. Ginsburg Chicago Tribune Image Collection
- Chicago Sunday Tribune (September 16, 1934), Picture Section, p. 1
- Chicago Sunday Tribune (September 16, 1934), Picture Section, p. 12
- Constitution Educational Association (U.S.)
- U.S. Printing & Lithograph Co.