Provide feedback on this item
Please provide details, labels, or ideas that will help this image be more findable and better described.
Light-Horse Harry Lee
Painting of Henry Lee III, also known as Light-Horse Harry Lee, American patriot and politician. By Gilbert Stuart. Reproduced by Benjamin West.
23 x 18 cm
- Lee, Henry, 1756-1818
- Military officers--American--United States--1770-1790
- United States. Continental Army--People--1770-1790
- United States--History--Revolution, 1775-1783--Military personnel--American--United States
- still image
- These materials are either in the public domain, according to U.S. copyright law, or permission has been obtained from rights owners. The digital version and supplementary materials are available for all educational uses worldwide.
- The Janet A. Ginsburg Chicago Tribune Image Collection
- Chicago Sunday Tribune (March 5, 1933), Picture Section Part 1, p. 1
- West, Benjamin, 1738-1820