Provide feedback on this item
Please provide details, labels, or ideas that will help this image be more findable and better described.
Pillars of fire by night
"Steel mills at night," a painting by Richard A. Chase, shows the steel mills of Chicago's south side at night.
23 x 36.5 cm
- Steel industry--Illinois--Chicago--1930-1940
- Steel Mills at Night (Painting)
- still image
- These materials are either in the public domain, according to U.S. copyright law, or permission has been obtained from rights owners. The digital version and supplementary materials are available for all educational uses worldwide.
- The Janet A. Ginsburg Chicago Tribune Image Collection
- Chicago Sunday Tribune (February 1, 1931), Picture Section, p. 1