Provide feedback on this item
Please provide details, labels, or ideas that will help this image be more findable and better described.
57th squadron of the Royal Air Force
The 57th squadron of the Royal Air Force of Great Britain flies in formation at Upper Heyford.
7 x 8.8 cm
black and white
- Fighter planes--British--England--Upper Heyford--1930-1940
- Great Britain. Royal Air Force. Squadron, No. 57
- Military maneuvers--England--Upper Heyford--1930-1940
- still image
- These materials are either in the public domain, according to U.S. copyright law, or permission has been obtained from rights owners. The digital version and supplementary materials are available for all educational uses worldwide.
- The Janet A. Ginsburg Chicago Tribune Image Collection
- Chicago Sunday Tribune (July 29, 1934), p. 5
- Associated Press