Provide feedback on this item
Please provide details, labels, or ideas that will help this image be more findable and better described.
Chicago Tribune : freedom of the press
"Freedom of the press," a mural in the lobby of the Tribune Tower in Chicago, depicts newspapers coming off of presses that include names of influential trials and people of the press. Also includes images of the Tribune Tower and the American flag.
49 x 36.5 cm
- Chicago Tribune (Firm)--Exhibitions & displays--Illinois--Chicago--1930-1940
- Freedom of the press
- Freedom of the press (Mural)
- Printing presses
- still image
- These materials are either in the public domain, according to U.S. copyright law, or permission has been obtained from rights owners. The digital version and supplementary materials are available for all educational uses worldwide.
- The Janet A. Ginsburg Chicago Tribune Image Collection
- The Janet A. Ginsburg Chicago Tribune Advertisement Collection
- Chicago Sunday Tribune (August 30, 1936), Picture Section, p. 1
- Chicago Tribune (Firm)
- Lundberg, O. G. (O. Godfrey)