Provide feedback on this item
Please provide details, labels, or ideas that will help this image be more findable and better described.
Chicago Tribune : how the Chicago Tribune changed the map of Chicagoland
Advertisement for the Chicago Tribune highlights the paper's contribution to building roads in Illinois. Includes a map of the Chicago area.
58 x 42 cm
black and white
- Chicago Tribune (Firm)
- Roads--Illinois--Chicago Metropolitan Area--1930-1940
- Roads--Wisconsin--Milwaukee Metropolitan Area--1930-1940
- still image
- These materials are either in the public domain, according to U.S. copyright law, or permission has been obtained from rights owners. The digital version and supplementary materials are available for all educational uses worldwide.
- The Janet A. Ginsburg Chicago Tribune Image Collection
- The Janet A. Ginsburg Chicago Tribune Advertisement Collection
- Chicago Sunday Tribune (January 25, 1931), Part 6, p. 14