Provide feedback on this item
Please provide details, labels, or ideas that will help this image be more findable and better described.
Fishing in Tahiti
A man spearfishes off a coral reef in Tahiti.
22.3 x 15.5 cm
- Indigenous peoples--French Polynesia--Tahiti (Island)--1930-1940
- Indigenous peoples--Men--French Polynesia--Tahiti (Island)--1930-1940
- Indigenous peoples--Subsistence activities--1930-1940
- Spear fishing--French Polynesia--Tahiti (Island)--1930-1940
- still image
- These materials are either in the public domain, according to U.S. copyright law, or permission has been obtained from rights owners. The digital version and supplementary materials are available for all educational uses worldwide.
- The Janet A. Ginsburg Chicago Tribune Image Collection
- Chicago Sunday Tribune (November 1, 1936), p. 5