Provide feedback on this item
Please provide details, labels, or ideas that will help this image be more findable and better described.
Ivory Soap (Procter & Gamble)
Advertisement for Ivory Soap includes an image of a 1937 Pontiac. The Pontiac can be won by completing an entry form with the phrase, "I like Ivory Soap because..."
49.4 x 36.4 cm
- General Motors Corporation. Pontiac Motor Division--Products--1930-1940
- Ivory Soap (Trademark)
- Procter & Gamble Company--Products--1930-1940
- still image
- These materials are either in the public domain, according to U.S. copyright law, or permission has been obtained from rights owners. The digital version and supplementary materials are available for all educational uses worldwide.
- The Janet A. Ginsburg Chicago Tribune Image Collection
- Chicago Sunday Tribune (January 17, 1937), p. 12