Provide feedback on this item
Please provide details, labels, or ideas that will help this image be more findable and better described.
Glamor in tweed
A model wears a plaid skirt and jacket along with a red hat. Designed by Elsa Schiaparelli. Photo taken by Scaioni in Paris.
36.4 x 17.9 cm
- Capes (Clothing)--1930-1940
- Evening gowns--France--Paris--1930-1940
- Schiaparelli, Elsa, 1890-1973--Associated objects
- Women--Clothing & dress--France--Paris--1930-1940
- still image
- These materials are either in the public domain, according to U.S. copyright law, or permission has been obtained from rights owners. The digital version and supplementary materials are available for all educational uses worldwide.
- The Janet A. Ginsburg Chicago Tribune Image Collection
- Chicago Sunday Tribune (October 11, 1936), p. 10