Provide feedback on this item
Please provide details, labels, or ideas that will help this image be more findable and better described.
Corcoran loses his anonymity
Thomas G. Corcoran, American political advisor, faces Representative John J. O'Connor during a hearing on lobbying charges filed by Representative Ralph O. Brewster.
7.8 x 12.8 cm
black and white
- Brewster, Owen, 1888-1961--Public appearances--Washington (D.C.)
- Corcoran, Thomas G.--Public appearances--Washington (D.C.)
- Legislative hearings--Washington (D.C.)
- Legislators--United States--1930-1940
- O'Connor, John J. (John Joseph), 1885-1960--Public appearances--Washington (D.C.)
- still image
- These materials are either in the public domain, according to U.S. copyright law, or permission has been obtained from rights owners. The digital version and supplementary materials are available for all educational uses worldwide.
- The Janet A. Ginsburg Chicago Tribune Image Collection
- Chicago Sunday Tribune (October 17, 1937), p. 11
- Acme Newspictures (New York, N.Y.)