The Main Library will not open until 8:30 am on Friday, June 30 because we will be holding a secure-in-place drill.
Web Services designs, creates and maintains web-related content, services and applications for the MSU Libraries.
- Kelly Sattler, Head of Web Services
- Jenny Brandon - Web and Graphic Designer
- Paul Cooper - Web Developer
- Kevin Finkenbinder - Web Applications Programmer
- Sruthin Gaddam - Web Designer and Developer
- Jj Kidder - Web Developer
The Web Services group researches, develops, and implements web technologies that improve and expand the ways that MSU Library patrons interact with library materials and personnel in order to shorten the path between the patron and the information or contact needed. Web Services responsibilities include standards and accessibility compliance, integration with the library catalog and other electronic resources, and encouraging communications between library patrons and librarians. The web presence of every MSU branch library and department – not the least of which is the MSU Libraries main home page – are also provided by the Web Services group.